( I am a girl and I love football: Quotes about Lionel Messi , The best player ever

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Quotes about Lionel Messi , The best player ever


Lionel Andres Messi – Best Player in the World? Best Player Ever? Everyone is destined to have their own opinions, but this is what some experts in Football have to say. Take a deep breath and start reading, because this is gonna be really long!

Arsene Wenger (Coach, Arsenal) – “Who is the Best Player in the World? Leo Messi. Who is the Best Player Ever? Leo Messi!”
Diego Maradona (Ex Argentina) – “I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine football and his name is Messi. Messi is a genius and he can become an even better player.”
Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) – “Messi is a Joke, for me the Best Ever!”
Pelé (Ex Brazil) – “At the moment, Messi is the Best!”
Juan Sebastian Veron (Ex Argentina) – “I see Maradona every time he grabs the ball and accelerates. We must protect him. I’d personally put him in a drawer of my bedside table.”
Ferrer (ex-Barcelona, Chelsea): “I played with Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Laudrup and Stoichkov but Messi is the best I’ve seen”
Joan Laporta (Ex President, Barcelona) – “Messi is the best player in the world right now and the best ever. Together with Cruyff and Maradona, he’s the best we’ve seen at the club.”
Klaas jan Huntelaar (Schalke) – “Who’s better, Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo? Messi. Ronaldo is good, but Messi is ten times better.”
Sergio Aguero (Manchester City) – “Messi won 3 Ballons d’Or and is competing for another one. He will be the best player in the world until he retires.”
Antonio Cassano (Ex AC Milan) – “Messi is the best player in the history of football, and that’s why I prefer Barça over Real Madrid.”
Sandro Rosell (Ex President, Barcelona) – “I think Barca will never have a player like Messi again. Messi’s greatness is present on and off the field of play.”
Roy Keane (Ex Manchester United) – “I was a big fan of Maradona growing up and of the current crop Ronaldo is good but Messi is the best I’ve ever seen. I don’t dish out praise lightly but Messi deserves it. I look for weaknesses in his game and I can’t find them.”
Bacary Sagna (Ex Arsenal) – “Best Player I played against? Messi, when he plays wide. He is the best in the world. Football seems easy when he plays it”
Javier Mascherano (Barcelona) – “Although he may not be human, it’s good that Messi still thinks he is. Messi plays some another sport.”
Fabio Capello (Ex Coach, Juventus) -“In my entire life I have never seen a player of such quality and personality at such a young age, particularly wearing the ‘heavy’ shirt of one of the world’s great clubs.”
Raúl Gonzáles (Ex Real Madrid) – “The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred percent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible!”
Gerard Pique (Barcelona) -“It doesn’t matter where Messi plays, if it’s cold or hot, he always proves that he’s the best.”
Marcello Lippi (Ex Coach, Italy) – “The best? Messi”
Antonio Cassano (Ex AC Milan) – “Ronaldinho is better than Cristiano Ronaldo, but neither are as good as Leo Messi.”
Theirry Henry (Ex Arsenal, Barcelona) – “I have the possibility to watch Messi in training each morning, and because of what he demonstrates he is the best player in the world”
Arjen Robben (Ex Real Madrid) – “Messi is on another planet.”
Xavi Hernández (Barcelona) – “If he continues like this then I think Messi will be the best player in the history of football,”
Sir Alex Ferguson (Ex Coach, Manchester United) – “Critics have always questioned whether players like Pele from the 50s could play today. Lionel Messi could play in the 1950s and the present day, as could Di Stefano, Pele, Maradona, Cruyff because they are all great players. Lionel Messi without question fits into that category.”
Paulo Maldini (Ex AC Milan) – “When I see Lionel Messi playing, I think he should win it (Ballon d’or) every year. I have no doubt. He is an unbelievable player”
Pep Guardiola (Ex Coach, Barcelona) – “It has been an honour to be the coach of the best player (Messi) I have ever seen and probably the best I will see”
Ryan Giggs (Ex Manchester United) – “He is probably the best player of the last 20 years. He is such a slippery player. Because of his height and quickness he is difficult to pin down and his balance is exceptional.”
Manuel Pellegrini (Ex Coach, Villarreal) – ”I don’t know the parameters for the Ballon d’Or. I only know that Messi deserves to win every trophy”
Marco van Basten (Ex AC Milan) – “There is no doubt about it, Messi’s clearly the best player in the world. He’s a phenomenon who has already won everything, but is still hungry for more. His humbleness only makes him greater”
John Terry (Chelsea) – “For me, Lionel Messi is quite clearly the best player ever. It’s a pleasure to put myself against him and when I finish my career it’s something I can look back on and know I’ve tested myself against the very best.”
Vicente Del Bosque (Coach, Spain) – “Messi or Ronaldo? I prefer Messi because he is more of a street player.”
Zinedine Zidane (Ex France, Real Madrid) – “Messi makes the difference most of the time. In particular, he is always going forwards. He never passes the ball backwards or sideways. He has only one idea, to run towards the goal.So as a football fan, just enjoy the show.”
Filipe Scolari (Ex Coach, Portugal) – “The only bad thing about Ronaldo’s life is Messi. If it was not for him, Ronaldo would be the best player in the world for five years in a row.”
Robin Dutt (Coach, Bayer Leverkusen) – “You won’t see anyone else like Messi. People said that Di Stefano, Maradona and Cruyff were the best when they were playing. And now it is the same for Messi. He is on the throne and it is down to him how long he stays there.”
Jack Wilshere (Arsenal) – “Ronaldo is good but I am #TeamMessi all day everyday! Everyone is allowed 1 bad game in 300 right?”
Radamel Falcao (Athletico Madrid) – “Is Messi a real player or a Play Station character?”
Neymar (Brazil, Barcelona) – “It is very simple, Messi is the best in the world, and if you give him a little bit of space, he can do whatever he wants.”
Michael Owen (Ex Liverpool) – “I can’t believe anyone can have played the game of football as well as Messi.”
Franz Beckenbauer (Ex Germany) – “Messi is a genius. He has everything. When I watch him, I see a player who is very, very, skilful, very clever and his left foot is like Diego Maradona’s.”
Ronaldo (Brazil) – “There is no doubt that Messi is the best player in the world.”
Hristo Stoichkov (Ex Barcelona) – “Once they said they can only stop me with a pistol but today you need a machine gun to stop Messi.”
Romario (Ex Brazil) – “Messi has all the conditions to be the best.”
Oliver Kahn (Ex Germany) – “Messi is undoubtedly a gifted footballer, like Maradona and Pele, and he’s playing for the best club side in the world at the moment. He’s successful and he’s winning trophies, so it’s only logical that he’ll be voted the best player in the world.”
Thiago Silva (Brazil) – “Messi is a special player, certainly the best attacker I’ve played against to date, but I think comparing players from different generations is difficult. All I know is that he’s spectacular and already is definitely among the best ever.”
Michel Platini (President, UEFA) – “Messi is the great player of this generation, like there were great players in other generations.”
Alessandro Pato (Brazil) – “When Messi plays, he is the best.”
Ander Herrera (Athletic Bilbao) – “I’m not sure Messi is a human.”
Ganso (Brazil) – “Without doubt he is on another planet, because he does things others can’t.”
Luis Figo (Ex Portugal) – “For me, to watch Messi play is a pleasure – it’s like having an orgasm – it’s an incredible pleasure.”
Thiago Alacantara (Barcelona) – “We can give him the ball and we can stand back and watch him. People often say to me they saw Pele and Maradona play. In the future, I will be able to say I saw Messi play.”
Ruud Gullit (Ex Netherlands) – “He is already the best in the world. He is an exceptional talent. I still think Diego Maradona is the best player I have ever seen, but Messi is closing in fast. He’s a wonderful sight in full flight and we are lucky to have him around.”
Luis Figo (Ex Inter) – “Player I would like to sign for Internazionale? It’s easy, the strongest in Europe at the moment is Lionel Messi, so I would say him. Messi has amazing qualities, he is the best of all, number one. That is
unquestiionable.”
Johan Cruyff (Ex Barcelona) – “For the world of football, Messi is a treasure because he is role model for children around the world.”
Eden Hazard (Chelsea) – “Is Messi the best player of all times?”
Mano Meneses (Ex Coach, Brazil) – “Messi? We will play against the best in the world.”
Johan Cruyff (Ex Barcelona) – “Messi will be the player to win the most Ballons d’Or in history. He will win five, six,seven. He is incomparable. He’s in a different league.”
Rio Ferdinand (Ex Manchester United) – “Who were the best players I had ever played against? Raul, Messi, Zidane.”
Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG) : “Messi is more naturally gifted than Ronaldo. Messi does not need his right foot, though. He only uses the left and he’s still the best in the world! Imagine if he also used his right foot, Then we would have serious problems!”
Rivaldo (Ex Brazil) – “Between Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi, I go with Messi. For me he is the best in the World.”
Mario Balotelli (Ex Manchester City) – “There’s only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the othersare behind me.”
Massimo Moratti (President, Inter Milan) – “Messi is the only player for whom I would go crazy.”
Gerard Pique (Barcelona) – “It feels good to be in the same generation as him. I believe he’s the best player in the history of the sport.”
Mario Gomez (Bayern Munich) – “I am not crazy enough to compare myself with Messi because he is the best there ever was and the best there will ever be.”










No comments:

Post a Comment